- Real Estate License in 1985, with over 36 years of experience!
- Joined Re/Max Garden City Realty Inc.Brokerage in 1992.
- Re/Max Hall of Fame Award 2001 (Selling over $40 Million in Real Estate Transactions career at Re/Max)
- 2008,2013,2017, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Re/Max Platinum Award (Closing approximately $10-$14 Million in Real Estate Transactions in each of those years)
- 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,2015,2017, 2019, 2020 and 2021 TOP 10 Individual Producer Company Wide
- Re/Max Lifetime Achievement Award 2011(Selling over $120 Million in Real Estate Transactions career at Re/Max since joining in 1992)
Enjoy working in these fields
- Residential Rural and Urban
- Investment and Condominiums
- Working with Buyers and Sellers
- Playing Golf and watching my son play Jr B hockey for Phelham Panthers
- Involved in Church Work at Central Community Church
- Proud 2010-2017 Sponsor of the St.Catharines Tyke-Minor Bantam AA Jr Falcons Hockey Teams, 2017-2018 Niagara North Stars Bantam-Minor Midget AAA Hockey Teams, 2019 Southern Tier Admirals Major Midget AAA Hockey Team and 2020-2022 Pelham Panthers.
- Happily married to my wife Sue since 1993. My daughter Rachel got married in 2020 to Brandon and just graduated from Luarier University and will be teaching elementary school in the fall of 2022. My son Dawson will be attending Niagara College in the fall of 2022 , studing Fitness and Heatlh Promotion while playing in his 4th year of the Jr B Hockey for Pelham panthers.