- was born in British Columbia, raised in the north-end of St. Catharines, Ontario
- Attended Governor Simcoe Secondary School
- Attended Brock University
- I have travelled and lived extensively in Banff, Alberta, Europe, Africa, Cayman Islands,Central & South America.
- Volunteer assistant coach in the Kiwanis peewee hockey league
- Volunteered in the mayoral campaign for Mayor Tim Rigby in 2003
- The St. Catharines Rotary Club selected myself , along with 3 others, to represent St. Catharines youth at a Business Leadership camp in Western New York State in August 2004
- I have a beautiful wife named Pauline Vanderkuip ( nee Boekestyn ), who supports me fully in my work.
- Selected to STRATEGIC PLAN AD HOC Committee ( Community Vision Committee ) to draft a city plan for the City of St. Catharines for the next 10 yrs.
- I have represented buyers & seller from a range of $60,000 to over a million dollers. It doesn't matter what size, big or small I like to sell them all!
Why Choose Karl as YOUR Sales Representative
Through my experience traveling the world, I have realized that in order to accomplish my goals I must be well prepared to handle all of life's objections face on. Same applies in real estate. I take lots of pride in my work and will be taking your most valuable possesion as serious as you do. With high energy & enthusiasm, your home or home buying experience will recieve the Extra Mile service I provide to all of my clients.
References given upon request.